Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sunny Days

Everything seems a little easier to bear on a sunny day.

I don't hate rain. I don't hate wind. But it's so much nicer when the sun is out.

God. That is a terribly, terribly lame and anodyne post.

Sorry.

So, its been a while since I posted. Things have been busy. I have no space in my head to think. Less work. More walks on beach.

I'm trying to change gear. I think I've been working in a low wattage kind of way. Getting through. Not really thinking. Agonising about things rather than dealing with them. Getting more tangled up in the process of worrying about things than actually working out how to do them.

I've been busy. But busy doing what exactly?

It's kind of like waking up. I realise that I'm faster, better, smarter than I've been for the last 6 months. It's annoying but its exhilirating.

I know why it happened too. Too much time spent peering down the road at the future. Too many stupid people in my way, just doing nothing.

It's so annoying to wake up from that kind of half assed stupor and realise how much time and intellect you've wasted.

Like the start of the post. Aren't sunny days great?

You know what? Fuck sunny days. And rain and the rest. The point is what have I been doing at work for the last 6 months? Nothing. Waiting for winter to pass. The equivalent of doodling on my notebook during maths and then wondering why I didn't understand it and couldn't do my homework when I got home.

Idiot.

Anyway. Life is not all about work. Otherwise. Things are good. All the more reason to get my dumb brain in gear and make some progress

Angry. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home