Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tired, like an old joke...

You know, the kind of joke... the one everyone knows, no one remembers, until your drunk.

That may not make much sense...

I've had a long week and it's only Tuesday - by my reckoning I've worked 40 hours in three days... I know doctors work longer hours but I am exhausted...

My brain keeps snapping off in random directions. I have to stop and remind myself what I was doing. In fact since I got home, I've been making lists out loud to help myself remember what I'm supposed to be doing...

So, I've been wandering around the house going, "check email, post something on blog, brush teeth, sleep".

And it's only 8.15pm

Anyway, I fell asleep about five or six times on the way home. You know, one of those weird disjointed, entirely seperate series of micronaps. Each one had a different theme, each time I woke up, startled and at a different stop. People disappeared from beside me, new people appeared opposite me, I half eavesdropped on conversations then included them in my dreams... Very disturbing.

Right, stop posting and go to bed...

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home