Friday, February 08, 2008

Ex-treme behaviour

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to find your partner's ex going through your pockets, or walking out of your house or your partner's house and having a flurry of activity from two doors down, as they video and photograph your every move...

It sounds odd... It is odd

Ok, so the ex's partner wasn't actually at the foot of the bed, but for the case that is ongoing, they have been poking around in every intimate detail of my partner's life and my life...

It's not a joke... We've been followed and photographed, they have gained access to medical records, there is at least one private detective, the ex has set up fake email addresses to get information out of estate agents, cancelled insurance policies, opened post and quite possibly bugged my partners house...

It all sounds impossible, like a bad made for tv movie...

Apparently, not only is it possible, but it's happened and is happening.

And, the oddity and obsession seems to have no rhyme or reason to it...

The Ex left my partner, the Ex settled down with someone else, the Ex has all the money...

In fact, I suppose as always it comes down to money. The Ex is so obsessed and consumed by the fires of greed and arrogance because of money that they will stop at nothing to tear apart the life of my partner, my life and anyone else that the Ex thinks there is an advantage to be gained from.

I am physically sickened by the arrogance, by the obsessiveness and the all pervading, creepy, disturbing, twisted, ignorant bitterness of this freak.

I have thought about some dark paths in the last few days. But, I am not prepared to become twisted and Gollumlike. I will not follow down the gloomy path, I know that madness lies that way, I fear that madness has already taken hold of the Ex.

The question is, when the case is over, when the verdict is in, where does all of that twisted, manic, destructive energy go next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home