Friday, March 10, 2006

Do you like My Manifesto?

Welcome

This in truth is my third attempt at a blog.

The first one, I made the classic mistake of telling people I know about it... Yes, instant ego gratification, instant inability to write anything of interest or reveal any of the gritty, sordid semi truths of my battered existence....

Hmmm...

Blog No. 2? Yes, overdid the gritty thing - posting at length semi coherent rants and details of my life that even I find hard to read...

So, why Blog No. 3?

Well, this time, I think I will try to strike the famous happy medium...

I will remain anonymous... I will write about things that are actually important to me... I will not sputter and spray dark hearted thoughts, nor fill the blog with spam and updates from uninteresting newspages...

Here, perhaps, I will find out, if I can write...

Welcome... And I hope it is an enjoyable visit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home